Capacity: Up to 13 people
The walk starts and ends in accessible places. Among the many places to discover during the day and night, some of them are:
– Miami Beach
– Fort Lauderdale
– Haulover Sandbar
– Houlover Park Bay
– Intralcostal (Miami Canal), Dolphins are usually in the area.
– Round trip to restaurants. You can also enjoy a romantic dinner on board.
– Open sea (weather permitting)
Weekend Minimum 4 Hours
– Captain, sailor and gasoline (regular trip)
– Portable fridge for drinks
– Small floats
– Bluetooth sound system
Cruise: Smooth speed
If you want to travel to Miami Beach you need to pay extra money for gas.
Security deposit: You must pay $ 500 cash deposit at the time you take the trip, and it will be returned at the end of the ride.
Departure: 3909 NE 163rd St, North Miami Beach, FL 33160
Behind the Asa
Client College you must be on time at the dock.
$ 100 PER RENT: Propane grill all day (max 6 people)
FREE: Large surface floats all day
FREE: Inflatable Paddle Boar Board
FREE: Floating carpet
You pay at the time you take the travel
Sailing after sunset has a 20%
surcharge. Holidays have a 20% surcharge.
Tip not included 18%
We speak English and Spanish
If you want to learn to navigate and / or handle the Paddle board, this is your chance.
* 10% discount on a trip to the sandbar from Monday to Thursday. Full price applies to walks around Miami / Fort Lauderdale.
NOTE: The Moorage Boat Renta is not responsible for the safety of your car when it is parked at any time.
Best use: Pleasure Slip Storage Postal code: 33160
Engine and Prototype: Two engines on board Capacity to Host: 6 Room: 3 (2 in Suite)