1. The new 65 Sport Yacht is the best example of Sunseeker’s next-generation philosophy. It’s a major departure from other 60-foot yachts on the water, thanks to a sculpted exterior design, helm with new technologies and a stylish interior. Her exterior profile is defined by teak, carbon fiber and polished stainless-steel accents.
2. The Manhattan 55 is one of the builder’s stylish new platforms for its flybridge series.
3. The 90-footer from its Ocean series has 20 percent more volume than the model it will be replacing.
4. The 88 Yacht has an open flybridge that resembles many Italian designs, but the hull is pure Sunseeker.
5. The Predator 55 is all about enjoying the great outdoors at a speed of 40 mph.
“This is a world first for Sunseeker that we’re very proud of,” says Frabetti.