Boating Mag | RSS Boating Mag News Feed
- On Board With: Kilea-Ann Klecknerby Charles Plueddeman on January 15, 2021 at 6:00 pm
Kilea-Ann Kleckner may be just a teen, but she runs fast boats like a pro. Learn more about this interesting female boater.
- 2021 Scout 330 LXFby Jim Hendricks on January 15, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Scout Boat’s 330 LXF is a luxury center console, sporting high-tech construction and top-line finish. Learn what the editors of Boating, the world’s foremost powerboat experts, discovered during a sea trial.
- Five Years of Volvo Penta’s Forward Driveby Kevin Falvey on January 14, 2021 at 2:24 pm
For five years Volvo Penta’s Forward Drive system has made its way onto more than 50 models of boats. It’s turned out to be a versatile drive that fulfills the watersports needs of many boaters.
- 2021 Charger 198 Eliteby John Tiger on January 14, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Charger’s 198 Elite runs on a record-setting hull and boats fabulous bass fishing features. Learn what the editors at Boating, the world’s foremost powerboat experts, thought about this boat.
- 2021 Super Air Nautique GS22 Eby Garrett Cortese on January 13, 2021 at 2:00 pm
An electric-powered watersports boat, this Nautique boasts technology that rivals that found aboard any class of boat. Learn what the editors of Boating, the world’s foremost powerboat experts, say.
Power & Motoryacht Power & Motoryacht is the world’s leading boating magazine. We’re your source for honest boat tests, expert how-to advice and award-winning story telling. A true media company, our offerings include immersive video, podcasts, social media and buyer’s guides.
- Inside Angle: Here’s Your Signby Bill Prince on January 15, 2021 at 5:33 pm
A checklist for all the new (and not so new) boaters out there, to help look the part and keep the staring bystanders at bay.
- 2020 Reader’s Choice Awardsby The Power & Motoryacht Crew on January 13, 2021 at 1:43 am
Over the past year, Our team has reviewed nearly 100 boats. We have our list of favorites, but this isn’t our list, it’s yours. These were the most popular (and searched for) boats on pmymag.com in 2020.
- New Boat: Wally WHY200by Jeff Moser on January 11, 2021 at 3:56 pm
The 88-footer has reportedly 50 percent more living space than similar-sized vessels and a hull optimized for semi- or full-displacement cruising.
- New Innovation: Volvo Assisted Dockingby Charlie Levine on January 11, 2021 at 12:59 pm
Volvo’s Assisted Docking aims to take the fear out of docking.
- Tested: Absolute 50 Flyby Alan Harper on January 8, 2021 at 7:01 pm
Absolute’s newest model comes standard with “why didn’t I think of that?” solutions.