March 2019. Our first solo family bareboat in the BVIs. 8-day charter on a Lagoon 42 from The Catamaran Company.
Hodges Creek Tortola – Peter Island – Salt Island – Cooper Island – Leverick Bay (Virgin Gorda) – Anegada – Great Dog – Guana Island – Hodges Creek Marina.
– Awesome Owner’s Version Lagoon 42
– Excellent people and service from The Catamaran Company
– Meeting Jack from Sailing Virgins and La Vagabonde (Riley’s Cousin)
– Beautiful beaches on Anegada
– Catching, cleaning, cooking, and eating Nol’s Kingfish. Mmmm Tacos.
– Fun with first free-diving attempts
– Nol chatting with Brian from SV Delos (18:21)
My first video production in many years and my first week of drone flying, so not perfect…and definitely a bit long…but wanted to capture the trip. Other than fitting in some actual diving, could not have asked for better trip.
Premiere Intro Template and Music from Motion Array.