The world’s leader in catamaran manufacturing has once again made a bold step forward with the introduction of the all new Lagoon SIXTY5. A clear leader in this segment, the new 65 promises to deliver all on all the learnings gained from the incredible success of the now legendary Lagoon 620.
With over 100 Lagoon 620s sailing safely around the world, this model is now recognised as the most successful catamaran in its sector. Lagoon have since stepped further into the big boat market with the SEVENTY 7 and combining their learnings from these two incredible models have created the latest pocket superyacht, the Lagoon SIXTY 5.
With a wealth of knowledge, Lagoon has again teamed up with long time collaborators, the highly acclaimed naval architects VPLP, as well as Patrick Le Quement for the exterior architecture and design and Studio Nauta for the interior flow and finishing. Luxury and design have reached a new level brought on by the experience and design only achievable when you have so many successful builds under your belt.
The SIXTY 5 features the soft lines and floating roof we have all come to appreciate in the new generation of Lagoon models. Everything comes together smoothly with windows framed by the moulding and flush hatches on the wide walkaround decks. Taking inspiration from flagship Lagoon SEVENTY7 and SEVENTY8, the SIXTY5 now offers the same saloon to bow access through the forward door.
The SIXTY 5 brings new innovations to the table to maximise safety, handling and experience.
– Improved access to the flybridge from the open cockpit for safety while underway.
– Twin helm brought forward for short-handed sailing and ease of control and use.
– Reversible full width cockpit lounge so you can face outwards to the ocean or inwards to guests.
With options, means opportunity and the SIXTY 5 does not hold back when it comes to offering a vessel that is specified exactly for the customer.
– Feel at home with your choice of woods and upholstery to suit your style and taste.
– Galley up or down?
– Layouts for private ownership or with up to 6 double ensuite cabins + additional space for crew.
– 3 fabulous flybridge layouts to suit any lifestyle or desire.
Even while entertaining friends, owners can be assured they will be able to make this vessel feel homely with the peace and quiet of their huge owners cabin.
Lagoon have no doubt brought to the world a powerful passage maker, all that is left to do is set sail.
Find out more… https://www.themultihullgroup.com/lagoon-65/