Press material provided by Wally for editorial purposes.
Credit to Guilain Grenier and Alberto Cocchi for video footage and pictures of 43wallytender.
Very fast, robust and practical 13-meter runabout where form perfectly balances with multifunction, introducing the innovative “center cockpit” design to provide all the protection of a cockpit with the practicality and access of a walkaround. Those onboard can enjoy the feeling of being in the open air with the added security and comfort typical of a more enclosed yacht.
Pure, simple and magnificently seaworthy, suiting uses as diverse as family day boat, superyacht tender, resort shuttle, sailing yacht support vessel, thanks to the ability to change deck configurations and to the range of available accessories and features.
Standard twin Volvo Penta diesel 380hp stern drive engines with maneuvering joystick controls. Option to upgrade to twin 440hp engines for predicted top speeds of over 40 knots.
Abundance of standard design features: side-opening bulwarks, T-top carbon fiber superstructure with laminated sail cloth, carbon fiber swimming ladder, wraparound glass windshield, concealed hydraulic push-button anchor system, teak decking, wraparound fender, flanking walkways, large foredeck sunpad, fold-out dining table, plenty of seating, fridge, insulated ice box locker, LED deck lighting, generous bathroom facilities with separate shower compartment, cabin with bed, unique head-turning colors.
Options include raised aft sunbed with garage for watersport accessories, second larger fridge, ice maker, diesel generator, air conditioning both inside and outside in the cockpit area, SeaKeeper stabilizer system, automated retractable swimming ladder/passerelle.
– Length overall: 13,20 m
– Beam max: 4,30 m
– Draft (full load): 1,20 m
– Displacement (light ship): 9 tons
– Fuel tank: 1.200 liters
– Fresh water tank: 200 liters
– Engines: 2 x Volvo 380HP STANDARD (TOTAL 760HP) OR 2 x Volvo 440HP OPTIONAL (TOTAL 880HP)
– Max speed: standard engines 36 knots OR optional engines 40 knots
– Range: standard engines 300 nm @ max speed – 320 nm @cruise speed (optional engines 280 nm @max speed – 320 nm @cruise speed)
– Max number people onboard: 12
– Construction Type: Carbon composite hull with Ice White gloss gelcoat
– Classification: CE Category B